The State of Missouri requires its employees to operate State vehicles in a safe and courteous fashion, obeying all traffic laws. The Office of Administration, State Fleet Management Program appreciates your interest and concern for the proper operation of state vehicles and thanks you for the time and effort you have taken to report the misuse of a state vehicle.
Complaints can be filed anytime using the Electronic Vehicle Complaint Form or by calling 573-751-0929 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m Monday – Friday.
Complaints can be filed anonymously. All complaints are forwarded to the appropriate state agency for investigation and resolution. Your personal information will not be forwarded to the state agency.
When filing a complaint please provide as much information as possible including the license plate number, description of the complaint, description of the vehicle and time and place of the incident. It is most important that you provide as much of the license plate as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions for completing State Vehicle Complaint Form
- What will happen after I submit my complaint?
- The State Fleet Management Program will send the details of your complaint to the appropriate department director. The agency will investigate the complaint and determine if any corrective action should be taken.
- Why do you ask for my email address?
- In case we need to clarify anything concerning your complaint.
- How do I file a complaint regarding a state vehicle?
- You may file electronically using the State Vehicle Complaint form or by calling 573/751-0929 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- What if I don't know the complete license plate number?
- Please provide as much of the number as possible and make a note in the "Details of Complaint" filed at the bottom of the form.