The Missouri State Recycling Program partners with state employees and agencies to facilitate fiscally and environmentally responsible strategies for reuse and recycling of state property.
Subscribe to Recycling Updates
Receive updates through GovDelivery
Recycling Services for State Agencies
General Recycling Information
- View 2022 Earth Day Video
- Agency Purchasing Request Policies
- Department Recycling Fliers
- How to Get Started in Recycling
- Policy For Recycling And Waste Reduction
- Department of Corrections Recycles!
- Recycling Journey - Aluminum
- Recycling Journey - Glass
- Recycling Journey - Paper
- Recycling Journey - Plastic
- Recycling Journey - Steel
Recycling Champion Awards
- Annual Recycling Award Nomination Form
- FY22 Annual Recycling Award Winners
- Recycling Champions Historical Summary
- Recycling Program Guidelines for Buying Recycled
- Recycled Product Resources: Contracts, Fact Sheets and Vendors
- Jefferson City Cans & Bottles Only Sign
- Jefferson City Cardboard & Paperboard Only Sign
- Jefferson City Mixed Paper Only Sign
- St. Louis Recycling Sign
- Missouri Department of Natural Resources Waste Management Program
- Missouri Department of Natural Resources Materials Management Directory
- Missouri Recycling Association (MORA)
- Missouri's Solid Waste Management Districts
- Jefferson City State Office Building Recycling Services
MOREuse is your state agency reuse resource. Does your agency have items they no longer need, or are you looking for items on a limited or nonexistent budget? MOREuse can help! MOREuse is a web-based application to facilitate disposal of state surplus property.
Property posted or exchanged on MOREuse is for state agency use only. Property is not available to state employees for private use, and may not be donated or sold to any outside agency or individual. The MOREuse application should be accessed through Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome.