FleetWave® is a web-based fleet, asset, motor pool, and maintenance management system that manages the complete life cycle of every asset in a fleet. FleetWave® is fully integrated with the fuel card system provider as well as telematics when utilized in order to reduce manual data entry. FleetWave® provides asset inventory management, data collection, analysis, and reporting for effective management of state vehicles.
This page will continue to be updated with further information and user guides, so check back frequently for new content.
- Login Instructions
- System Access Request
- Email OA Fleet Management to request access. Please include the first and last name of the individual, email address, SAMII customer number, and current role in agency fleet management.
- Technical Requirements to Access the System
- User Guides
- Add and Close an External Work Order
- Add Vehicle to System and Set Old Vehicle to Surplus Status
- Disposition of Vehicle
- Fuel and Odometer Data Entry and Management
- Reserve a Carpool Vehicle
- Search Contact on Vehicle Record
- Search an Existing Record
- Search for Vehicle License Plate History
- Transfer a Vehicle Within your Agency
- How-To Videos