Federal Surplus Property Program

Our property is divided into two number sections: “Line” numbers and “F” numbers. Line numbers are bigger items and/or anything over the $500 acquisition cost (cost to the federal government).

We have photos of line items, but we do not have pictures for our "F" numbers, which is anything below the $500 acquisition cost. These items can be office supplies, office equipment, hand tools, power tools, furniture, medical items, etc. A list of these categories can be found under the "F' Number Inventory Information on the Federal Surplus Property page. Eligible donees (organizations that meet General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines) can view our inventory online.

For more information regarding the National Association of State Agencies for Surplus Property please visit NASASP.

MOSASP Customer Location Map

View our interactive map showing what organizations that are already utilizing MOSASP.